Dermatitis, Eczema & Psoriasis
What will Dermatitis-Ltd III Accomplish for you?
Dermatitis, Eczema and Psoriasis patients have seen an excellent improvement in the appearance of their skin. This can easily be accomplished by stopping the previous eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis treatments and applying Dermatitis-Ltd III. You and most other patients have spent many years and dollars in your search for the best eczema treatment and psoriasis treatment.
We are now in our 12th successful year of serving eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis patients throughout the world. Over 98% of Dermatitis-Ltd III patients report great satisfaction with the improvement of their appearance change or beauty of their skin. Most eczema and psoriasis patients had tried most medications from their dermatologist for years. Dermatitis-Ltd III does not smell, stain clothes and dries within 10 seconds and is invisible on the skin.
Purchase Dermatitis-Ltd III with Confidence!
- Medical patents throughout the world for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Research team of Eczema-Psoriasis-Dermatitis has 32 years of collective research lead by a Johns Hopkins MD.
- Dermatitis-Ltd III will normally last for a 12 month plus
- U.S. Customers Only: Reasonable pricing of $98.00 or $0.27 per day including processing with delivery to your home or office in 2-3 days in the U.S. International Customers Only: pricing still reasonably at $130.00 which includes Federal Express Shipping and will normally arrive within 2-3 days in most countries.
- Dermatitis-Ltd was founded in 2000, and Bass & Boney, Inc. has been in business since 1983.
- 120-day - 100% refund. No questions asked.
- People trust us because we are happy to reveal our business history. Many past patients have stated, "you have nothing to lose except your eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis." The Better Business Bureau reports an "A+" rating. Also, we have an excellent praise history at the Web Assured Bureau.
- Also we provides secure online ordering.
- Proudly Made in the USA
The Primary types of Dermatitis
Dermatitis-Ltd III can easily solve the dermatitis, eczema, & psoriasis skin rash symptoms of redness, itching, cracking, and swelling. The cause of dermatitis, eczema & psoriasis is either direct skin contact, or an allergic reaction to an irritant in the environment.
The "dermis" of the skin is the outer layer that is irritated and is the origin of the word 'Dermatitis'. Various types of eczema and psoriasis are the primary types of dermatitis of all people throughout the world regardless of ethnic origin.
Within the Site Directory, you will find the latest information concerning the various types of eczema and psoriasis along with information on the cause and treatment options. Notable pages include: Eczema: Symptoms, Cause and Treatment, Psoriasis: Symptoms, Cause, and Treatment, Dermatitis: Symptom, Cause and Treatment, and Lifestyle Changes to Combat Eczema and Psoriasis.
Dermatitis-Ltd III which are ideal for eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis are: copper oxide, zinc oxide, iron oxide, sodium chloride, cornstarch, sulfur, and polyethylene glycol. Dermatitis-Ltd III has a natural pH of 7.0 which is the perfect pH balance to allow the skin to normalize itself and heal itself.
All U.S.A orders and International order are mailed the same and delivered within 2-3 days in all countries.
A 12 month supply of Dermatitis-Ltd III for $98.00 includes
shipping and handling to you.
Two views are shown of the Dermatitis-Ltd III disk for illustration purposes. The disks will normally provide 12 months of dermatitis care. Dermatitis-Ltd III is discreetly packaged for your privacy.
Dermatitis-Ltd III has an unconditional 120-day, 100% refund. Simply return unused portion of Dermatitis-Ltd & instruction letter.
Allergic contact dermatitis is a red, itchy, weepy reaction where the skin has come into contact with a substance that the immune system recognizes as foreign, such as poison ivy or certain preservatives in creams and lotions. Red, bumpy, scaly, itchy, and swollen skin are all symptoms which can signify an allergic skin condition. These skin problems are often caused by an immune system reaction, signifying an allergy. Allergic skin conditions can take several forms and are due to various causes.
Dermatitis is inflammation of the various levels of the dermis which is the second layer of the skin. The dermis contains sweat glands, blood vessels and nerves to provide sensations of pleasure, pain, pressure, itch, or temperature. The dermis is composed of tissue types of collagen, elastic tissue, and reticular fibers. Any rash or inflammation such as psoriasis, eczema, skin cancer, seborrhea, etc. is dermatitis. Specific types of dermatitis are as follows: allergic contact dermatitis which is a delayed hypersensitivity reaction involving allergens and antibodies, contact dermatitis is due to exposure to irritating chemicals or detergents, atopic dermatitis which is an allergic reaction that is accompanied by hay fever, asthma, and very dry skin.